“Old ways won’t open new doors” – Ashley Bridget
How was your Thanksgiving? This year I ditched the traditional and spent my Gratitude Gobble Day in Belize. I had a GRAND old time
- learning (literally) how chocolate is made (and making some of my own),
- getting drunk on golf carts,
- flying in the co-pilot’s seat on prop planes,
- eating amazing shrimp burritos and 17 cent tacos,
- belting karaoke,
- and turning acquaintances into friends.
I am so grateful and I have to say that it feels like it was the trip of a lifetime. I am SO grateful! This time I didn’t want to leave. Maybe the time will come soon for me to head back to island life. I know my dog would love it. At minimum, I must learn to scuba dive!
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you always got.” – Albert Einstein
What have you done that breaks tradition lately? How did it go?
P.S. If you haven’t yet, add me on Snapchat. That’s where my freshest, best news is—content you won’t see anywhere else. I posted all about Belize and will post my future adventures there first. It’s a good time.